Silkies, polish and cochins. Some frizzles.

DANNY

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA
I have several birds for sale.
quality blue and black silkies
quality wc cuckoo, wc black, wc chocolate wc blue and wc kahki bantam polish. Some frizzles.
also several colors of bantam cochins. Some frizzles.
Starting at $25 a pair
NPIP.
[email protected]
Cell- 678-316-2335

Last edited:
Hi Danny!
I'm not sure I've ever asked you before - are you NPIP? Since I got my certification, I have to stick with NPIP. Can you post some pics of the Bantam Cochins that are available.
Thanx!
~Gail

I am NPIP. In fact they are coming next week to test again. It might be easier if I knew what you were looking for because I have a lot of birds.

Quote:
My wish list includes:
1) an MF roo with red hackles and saddle, and tri-color chest chevrons, all on a well-typed bird; and
2) good Golden Laced - would like to add another line to the one I already have to expand my program.

And I might be interested in trying a (good) Red Mottled roo in with my MF's.

Hi Gail
It sounds like our wish lists are very similar but I will look and see if I have anything you can use. If you would send me an email on my personal email because its much easier to send pictures.
Quote:
My wish list includes:
1) an MF roo with red hackles and saddle, and tri-color chest chevrons, all on a well-typed bird; and
2) good Golden Laced - would like to add another line to the one I already have to expand my program.

Quote:
My wish list includes:

Thanx! I sent you an email. Gail

Back
Top Bottom