silkies what to you think pic

cray4en

Songster
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
what to you think of this pair of silkies? This is my first time to ever have this breed and your best guess of what they are worth. I want to know if I got a good deal, did fine, or did I pay to much? It really doesn't matter I guess on the price lol. I loved them the second I opened the box.
smile.png
big_smile.png
smile.png
frow.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif

Cray

13567_silkieday1pic1.jpg

13567_silkieday1pic2.jpg

Ooh those are very pretty silkies!!! How much did you pay for them? I think they look to be pretty good quality from what I can see in the pics. Kind of hard to tell from the angles. How old are they?

they are probley pet quality so mabey 20 each but it could be more depending if they are show quality
lol they are pretty adorable

Last edited:
They are four months old and I paid $90 for them and shipping. Their parents were suppose to be show quality. I didn't mean to pay that much but I had never used eggbid before and pushed the bid max button instead of increments. lol I meant to pay $60 for the birds plus shipping......but like I said, I feel in love. I am sure it will be different if I get more but they are my first.

Cray,

You have a fabulous pair of my silkies. You will be very happy with them. I would not risk my reputation to sale anything but good birds. The best thing about your male is he is a clear male and that is hard to get. That means there is no brassiness or silver in the hackles. He alone would be worth what you paid just have a clear male to breed with.

How is the pullet? You said she took it kind of hard shipping. Is she perking up?

At that young of an age chances are they will fill in even more than they are now. But from what can be seen of the pics you've got a very nice pair of Silkies to decorate your yard with.

Back
Top Bottom