silkies

Sorry if I complicated the subject with the pet and show quality comment. I just know how I want my silkies to look, and I would not be happy with them if they didn't look a certain way.
There is tons of information on feathersite. The silkie page has lots of photos and you can see the difference in the different types of silkies and then decide for yourself what you want.
http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Silkies/BRKSilkies.html

Last edited:
There was a thread on this site a couple of days ago requesting pics of silkies, maybe you could find it. It had a lot of great pics of some really beautiful silkies. Kudos to all of you silkie owners they were great!! I am going to add a few of my own pic later if I get time. You will enjoy that thread.

infact thats the topic that got me into silkies i might not get them (family
sad.png
) but i will try they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
love.gif
love.gif

My silkie pullet is pretty cute....but she's really psychotic...she's paranoid of everything and anything that moves (my family says she's just like me!) but once you've got her under your arm, she's as sweet as can be...it's just catching her that's the problem.
hmm.png

Here she is at about 5 weeks old:

IMG_0502.jpg

and 3 days old: (AWWW!)

TC2.jpg

Get one! YAY!

Back
Top Bottom