Silly Chicken Competition!

Just wanted to remind y'all of this thread- CONTEST ENDS IN 2 DAYS!! Hope it's okay that I'm announcing this @-Flash- I just wanted to bring everyone's awareness back in case they forgot! (The whole no-notification thing 😠) Here is everyone who had been on this thread: GET YOUR PHOTOS AND VOTES IN!! :woot
@Chookchicken @6BeachChicks @theoldchick @Iluveggers @Lady Red @CrazyCochin @FluffyLambs @BlindLemonChicken @MysteryChicken @Silkie Princess @ChickenWhisperer101 @Sally PB @Let There Be Light @EEforMe @Lacy Duckwing @happy hen @WalnutTree @JustBabyMargo @Chookwagn @drumstick diva @EmmaRainboe also: @sweaterthebroodyrooster @RoosterWhisperer @Starburst and @Lemon-Drop

Just wanted to remind y'all of this thread- CONTEST ENDS IN 2 DAYS!! Hope it's okay that I'm announcing this @-Flash- I just wanted to bring everyone's awareness back in case they forgot! (The whole no-notification thing 😠) Here is everyone who had been on this thread: GET YOUR PHOTOS AND VOTES IN!! :woot
@Chookchicken @6BeachChicks @theoldchick @Iluveggers @Lady Red @CrazyCochin @FluffyLambs @BlindLemonChicken @MysteryChicken @Silkie Princess @ChickenWhisperer101 @Sally PB @Let There Be Light @EEforMe @Lacy Duckwing @happy hen @WalnutTree @JustBabyMargo @Chookwagn @drumstick diva @EmmaRainboe also: @sweaterthebroodyrooster @RoosterWhisperer @Starburst and @Lemon-Drop
Thank you!

Oh! Thanks soooooo much @Blue Raptor! I completely forgot! But the truth is it ends tomorrow! (I'm on the other side of the world.)
So just to clear things up it ends 12.00 PM tomorrow night. (4.00 AM for you guys in America)

Oh! Thanks soooooo much @Blue Raptor! I completely forgot! But the truth is it ends tomorrow! (I'm on the other side of the world.)
So just to clear things up it ends 12.00 PM tomorrow night. (4.00 AM for you guys in America)
Your welcome! 💕 And thank you for clearing up any confusion about time, I had no idea it was so different for you!
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom