Silver Appleyard colored Runner Duck

I too would love to have a new kind I am currently hatching the blue and black and chocolate but want a different type of color would love to get my hands on some eggs or ducks hee hee.

Wow how come the UK and Australia have all those colors of runners but america has like 8. We have White, Black, Blue, Fawn and White, Gray or Mallard, Chocolate, Penciled and Emery Penciled. I've heard of Saxony ( Apricot Trout ), Trout, Buff, Welsh Harlequin, Blue Trout and now Silver Appleyards..... Why must you have so much cooler stuff than us?

Wow how come the UK and Australia have all those colors of runners but america has like 8. We have White, Black, Blue, Fawn and White, Gray or Mallard, Chocolate, Penciled and Emery Penciled. I've heard of Saxony ( Apricot Trout ), Trout, Buff, Welsh Harlequin, Blue Trout and now Silver Appleyards..... Why must you have so much cooler stuff than us?

Yeah I actually went to your website straight after posting that so I take what I said back, I even emailed you telling you that your selection was insane but I'm in America and you will start shipping in 2017 so I am still pretty limited. I won't be able to get any except for what I listed until 2017. The APA recognizes the Buff runner but Google Images isn't the best place to search for duck colors can someone post a picture of what one looks like. I imagine that it would look like a buff call duck but with a runner body. Thanks

I can see if I can take a photo of some of my buff and cinnamon flock for you today.  You wont find a photo out there as they don't seem to exist anymore..

Sad isnt it?

Are you able to put up photos of your buff and cinnamon?

Are silver runner duck morphs yet available in America? I saw that the first posts in this thread are from 2010.

I have attached below a photo of one of our Buff female runners from Dave (Holderread). She came as an elite adult from the last of his lines. We have a flock of buffs and cinnamons, I am not sure if anyone else does with correct stature and phenotype.

If by silver, you are talking Harlequin runner, yes, a friend of mine in Oregon has some. We are embarking on our Harlequin runner project this year.

Back
Top Bottom