Silver Appleyard Duck

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckles, Sep 9, 2011.

1. speckles

speckles Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2009
    Petersburg Alaska
    Hi,
    I will be looking to purchase some silver appleyard duck eggs next spring but am having a very hard time locating someone who has these for sale. If anyone will have some available for sale let me know.
    Thanks
    Cheryl

2. Chris09

Chris09 Circle (M) Ranch

Jun 1, 2009
    Ohio
    Quote:If you want good Silver Appleyard Ducks get them from Holderread (Click Here).
    He has some of the best Appleyards in the U.S. and they have been selectively bred for fertility and not crossbred also they are nice large ducks true to form.
    You are going to pay 5.00 each for 1 - 15 ducklings, 4.75 each for 20 - 25 ducklings, 4.50 each 30 - 35 ducklings, and 8.50 each for top show (the good stuff)\\

Chris

3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Yes, Holderreads all the way! You have to wait till next year since they are done hatching for the year but you can mail in your order in and they'll put you on the list for next year.
    You may want to just go ahead and send the check/Money with your order so you don't have to mess with it next year.

4. miniappleyard

miniappleyard New Egg

Sep 10, 2011
    good luck i live i the uk ad had massive problem findig mini appleyards i hope appleyard ducks are easyer to find

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by