silver auburn and brown auburn turkeys

i had auburn and silver auburns,the auburn would change colors to a golden brown and back to auburn or dark auburn,never had sweetgrass or any other turkeys

i just took pic of the young tom,the mother hen with poults,they took the auburn color,i sold all my silver poults like their mother,here are some bumps on the toms head made by mosquitos,but they will get well,they always do

Do you still raise the silver Auburn turkeys

i like them very much,i sold most all my silvers,i am keeping a tom with 3 hens,the hen is a very good mother,nothing get close to her babys,except me,would u like to see what they look like,they are around 3 months old?
I would like to buy some eggs from you I cannot find these anywhere. Potters doesn't have anymore.

i like them very much,i sold most all my silvers,i am keeping a tom with 3 hens,the hen is a very good mother,nothing get close to her babys,except me,would u like to see what they look like,they are around 3 months old?
I would like to buy some eggs from you since potters doesn't have any auburn anymore.

Back
Top Bottom