silver auburn and brown auburn turkeys

I am waiting on an order from Porters (they are late
sad.png
). I was told you had some; I have searched and have yet to come across anyone else breeding them aside from Porters.

How do you like your Silver Auburn?

i like them very much,i sold most all my silvers,i am keeping a tom with 3 hens,the hen is a very good mother,nothing get close to her babys,except me,would u like to see what they look like,they are around 3 months old?

i like them very much,i sold most all my silvers,i am keeping a tom with 3 hens,the hen is a very good mother,nothing get close to her babys,except me,would u like to see what they look like,they are around 3 months old?
I would love to see them
love.gif

I am really hoping Porters send mine out this week or next. It is dangerously hot here and it is only going to get worse as the weeks draw out.

They are gorgeous and I am going nuts that mine still have not arrived from Porters. If they do not ship this week I will contact them. I just hope they aren't having a lot of trouble hatching one of the varieties on our order. I don't want a ton of substitutions. That was a $390 turkey order
barnie.gif

i'll have to send u a pic of mine,when it stop raining,rains every day here

poults,or half grown? thats a lot of turkeys,good luck
Poults. There was 24 in the order, 17 are for me and 7 more for a friend. We are having randomly mellow weather the past few days too so it would be a great time for them to ship!! I am eager to see pictures of yours. They look a great deal more reddish in color than the ones on Porters website. I wonder if that is just camera/lighting or what.

i just took pic of the young tom,the mother hen with poults,they took the auburn color,i sold all my silver poults like their mother,here are some bumps on the toms head made by mosquitos,but they will get well,they always do

Back
Top Bottom