Silver Deathlayer Chicks, San Diego area.

Burdi

Chirping
Oct 30, 2020
I hatched 13 Silver Deathlayer chicks today which is about 8 more than I can keep. They are now in the brooder. They are not vaccinated and are on non medicated feed. I am not NPIP and cannot ship. $25 each or $20 each if you buy 4 or more. PM me if you would like to buy some or get more information. I am in Bonsall, north San Diego County.

9F345C27-CD86-4EAE-A20A-D744F11B8B42.jpeg
thriving and making a mess at 48 hours.

I hatched 13 Silver Deathlayer chicks today which is about 8 more than I can keep. They are now in the brooder. They are not vaccinated and are on non medicated feed. I am not NPIP and cannot ship. $25 each or $20 each if you buy 4 or more. PM me if you would like to buy some or get more information. I am in Bonsall, north San Diego County.
Do you have any silver hens available for sale?

Hello,

Any Death Layer chicks left?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom