Silver Laced Orpingtons (LF)

Dont quote me but I read that Isabele is the dilution of gold plumage to a light creme color... done by introducing lavender...? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Ok ever since grand daughter seen the silvelaced she gotta have them hope dear ole grandpa can find and afford them pm me if you have any for sale eggs or chicks this might be just a pipe dream lol

No, an Isabel *cuckoo* is a lavender Crele.
Isabel is just a fancy game given to a diluted color by lavender. Usually buff with lavender or something like that. You can have Isabel without having any partridge or cuckoo.

Ok ever since grand daughter seen the silvelaced she gotta have them hope dear ole grandpa can find and afford them pm me if you have any for sale eggs or chicks this might be just a pipe dream lol
They are rather expensive :( My 2 cost me $240 and thats a good deal usally they are around $150 to $200 A chick and most people have minimums :( Thats the only reason I've never bought any. The minimums are usally like 4 - 6..and i had money to pay but I just never bought them.

Back
Top Bottom