Silver Polish Roosters 8 weeks old - Illinois

ReneeS

In the Brooder
May 10, 2019
I ordered 6 silver polish chickens and out of the 6 we have 4 roosters. Looking to find a home for these sweet boys. They are 8 weeks old and very docile. Raised with one of our broody hens. I can't keep them because we are took close to our neighbors and they are starting to crow. I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a good home for them. Here's a picture of one of them. They are all similar. I appreciate any help if someone knows of a good home.

Attachments

• IMG_2821.JPG
    IMG_2821.JPG
    537.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    509.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3029.JPG
    IMG_3029.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3031.JPG
    IMG_3031.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 10
Sorry - new to the site and I added my state when I registered. Thought it showed up. I'm in Illinois.

Thank you! If you know of anyone in Illinois, please share. They deserve a good home, which I know is hard to find.

Are u willing to ship 2 to nc?
Thanks for responding. I wouldn't feel comfortable shipping as I wouldn't want them to get stressed. But for a good home I would be willing to drive them. Trying to find a home here in Illinois first but if you are interested in raising them let's discuss when you have some time.

Are you close to Michigan or further down in Illinois? I am in mid Michigan and would gladly take 2 of your boys if possible
Thank you for your reply. I'm in northern Illinois. Small town just east of Rockford. I have no problem driving to Michigan or anywhere else that is close. I just want a good home for them. Someone who doesn't plan to fight the, or eat them. They are just too beautiful and sweet for their lives to be cut short. Let me know your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom