silver queen Hybrid corn seed for trade

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
I have about 2 oz of silver queen Hybrid corn seed for trade didnt need it all..looking for pumpkin seed to trade on...

Anybody got any to trade...pumpkin

silver queen Hybrid By far the most popular white Regular Sweet variety, Silver Queen earns her fame with superior production and unbelievably mouth-watering flavor. These gigantic 8-foot stalks yield a great bounty of 8- to 9-inch ears, each stuffed with crisp, tender, sweet white kernels arrayed in 14 to 16 jam-packed rows. Resistance to Bacterial Wilt means even bigger harvests!

Let me know..

Charlie

I don't have anything to trade, but to those interested in really good corn, this is it. We grow enough every year to freeze until the next harvest.

Behind my niece and stepdaughter is the Silver Queen corn we grew a couple years ago.
The coop is hidden behind the corn to the left. The coop has a 6-1/2 foot roof peak that is completely hdden by the corn.

18_9-10-06_008.jpg

Silver queen corn is great when/if can get it to ripen! I planted some this year and am crossing my fingers for a hot summer since it's a longer season corn which would have never made it last year when the "early and often" 60 something day corn took like 100 days because it was so cool. It is wonderful corn though!

Haha Terrie...that's exactly what we use. Lots of coop poop makes the corn grow like crazy. We had an excellent yield last year and plant this corn annually.

Jody

Hi any kind of small pumpkins or large..Ive got baby pams and trojans, golden jems right now, anything simalar to these..I plant all the pumpkins here end of june.
Great pic terrielacy...I like how the coop is hidden..great cover crop~~LOL
Charlie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom