Simple Farmer

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
What are you losing them to?
The first ones we lost to coons. Learned our lesson there. I don't know what the last 3 died from. And now I have another hen that is not doing well. She doesn't roost, spends most of the time in a nesting box, seems to walk with a limp and has very watery poop. She does get up to eat and drink a little. Do Iet get suffer till she dies or try to find out what's wrong with her? I'm hoping to get some advice on here. Thanks for reading!

The first ones we lost to coons. Learned our lesson there. I don't know what the last 3 died from. And now I have another hen that is not doing well. She doesn't roost, spends most of the time in a nesting box, seems to walk with a limp and has very watery poop. She does get up to eat and drink a little. Do Iet get suffer till she dies or try to find out what's wrong with her? I'm hoping to get some advice on here. Thanks for reading!
Start another thread for her in the ER Forum. Post pictures of her and her poop and describe all her symptoms. Someone will help you there. Good luck with her.

Back
Top Bottom