Simply feeling well matched

Cute kid and critters! I love that saint!! :love
I'm lucky too..I have no issues with my husband and me getting any critter I want..
He'll see me looking on line for breeders and just groan..."what are we getting now? And how much does it cost?" :lol:
One day I called him and said hurry home..we have to go pick up 2 baby alpacas...he was..huh?..we don't even have a house for them! I said,.. you can build one this weekend...in the mean time we can put hay down in our mud room...
He just sighed.. :gig

Cute kid and critters! I love that saint!!
love.gif

I'm lucky too..I have no issues with my husband and me getting any critter I want..
He'll see me looking on line for breeders and just groan..."what are we getting now? And how much does it cost?"
lol.png

One day I called him and said hurry home..we have to go pick up 2 baby alpacas...he was..huh?..we don't even have a house for them! I said,.. you can build one this weekend...in the mean time we can put hay down in our mud room...
He just sighed..
gig.gif
Lol. I can't imagine. My SIL tried to give us a pig. I turned that one down. I know NOTHING about pigs except that they taste darned good!

If you marry a mechanic, your car will remain broken. If you marry a carpenter, your cabinets will always be in bad condition. If you marry a jeweler, your stones will fall out. Just the way it goes. So do not marry a handyman if you want a coop built. Marry a computer nerd who knows how to build stuff.
I'm married to an ex-union carpenter who still does it on the side. My house is unfinished. He's a City Fireman now. I truly hope my house wouldn't burn down without him doing anything about it!
lau.gif

But what are the odds?

Back
Top Bottom