Singing Chick!

cininohio

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 5, 2011
I have a tetra tint (whatever that may be (leghorn cross) is singing like a songbird. I love her. She makes me happy in this dreary Ohio weather! Never heard any of my other chicks sing like this!!

My australorp Pansy does that, sounds like a little parakeet or something in there. It's really quite impressive! And cute
love.gif

Here are my singing chicks. Of course when I put my phone in there they got quieter, but here is a taste of what I hear all day every day. I love it! I think this is just singing. They look happy and running around eating and playing. If I'm wrong, let me know!

They weren't really singing, but you get the idea a little bit: (click for video)

This one shows a little bit some of the noises they make. When I pick one of them up she does this purring thing. It usually sounds a little happier. I think I freaked them out with the phone again. (click for video)

More singing: (click for video)

Like I said, not super good examples, but I think they're singing. They don't seem to be unhappy at all. If you think they're screaming in need of something please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom