Single chick issues

Shes too cute... little face .. called her gobby after her first day of screaming non stop lol (hopefully a she anyway 🙃) shes a cream leg bar. Was going to wet the food too so she'd got moisture, but thought it'd be a pain to get her used to the dry so just ground it down a bit finer. Fingers crossed for the next 4, it'll either be easier with 5 as they'll show each other what to do and cuddle etc... or... I'll have 5 times the stress :weelol... I'll post pics, thanks again for the help 🤓

They do copy eachother. You might find she actually makes it easier. Once one chick learns to scrabble, they all copy. They're very clever. Had two of the little chirpers trying to dustbathe on me yesterday. :lol:
I love that colour! She's a beautiful chick.
I was thinking we're saying she but it'll probably turn out to be a boy :confused:
I'm positive both of mine are boys.
Maybe even the hen's one too.
Don't have space for three more boys. I was hoping for two girls and a boy.

Just found out he's a boy... i hadn't realised cream legbars are an autosexing breed and the pale chicks are male :confused:.. but...my neighbour has said she'll take him so im delighted, I'll still hear him crowing 😍

Ahhh
That's great.
I still have never managed to give any of my birds away. I've had some pretty mean roosters that I still kept.
But it's perfect for your neighbor to take him. He is a very handsome young man. Which is funny considering I was thinking it was a very pretty girl up until a minute ago :lol:

Hey....other 4 hatched no problem... def have one other rooster but now have homes lined up for two...cute little shit macines :ya

yeah... i didn't put them all together till the new chicks were a day old, was so funny ... i took him out of the brooder and put the other four in. When he went back in the new four were everywhere really so all was good quite quickly., thanks again for all the help :jumpy

Attachments

• 20200711_115311.jpg
    20200711_115311.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom