sitting in my coop..am i crazy?

Me too! I love being out with my chickens, they're so relaxing.
love.gif

And if'n you wanna really hear a great example of The Egg Song, I recorded my Rebecca singing it loudly for a full 3 minutes. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it from my cell phone. (Offer open to anybody.)

In written form, the first stanze (and every single one afterwards) goes like this:

Buk buk buk buk buk buk buk buk buk buh-GAWK!!!

That's how I found out who was laying what (color,shape, size) egg... It was sooo much fun.. Much better than any tv program...

Quote:
I love it!!!! What is it about the sound of chickens clucking that kind of sooths the soul? I just can't wait to get my girls. Your dark Brahma is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. . . . .
D.gif

Quote:
Thanks Rebecca, I really enjoyed that. I had my speakers turned up REAL loud and my builder actually came to the door and yelled "do you have chickens in there???" HeeHee!! Even more than the egg song, I loved the roo crowing in the backgound! He is SO loud, what kind is he??
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

NO you are not crazy! I was on an IMPORTANT phone and TOTALLY spaced it to hear the egg song one morning! I had to exlain to an attorney what that noise was and then ask him to repeat himself! PITIFUL!

Back
Top Bottom