Six (6) Golden Duckwing American Game Bantam Eggs

MAllen

Get In The Game
10 Years
Aug 23, 2009
Claremore, OK.
Up for sale are six (6) American Game Bantam eggs from my Golden Duckwing (Grey) brood pen. The brood cock weighs a little less than 3 pounds, the hens are smaller (I've not weighed them) and come red breasted as can be seen in the photos below. All breeders in this pen have blue legs and are show quality. Please note that the roosters produced from this brood pen will be very game, you will not be able to keep resulting roosters in the same pen with each other. These eggs and the resulting fowl are sold for breeding, showing, & other legal purposes only.

This is a Paypal only auction. I ship eggs on Monday mornings only via priority mail. While fertility & my own hatch rate runs very high due to postal handling, incubation & other factors out of my control, I can't guarantee your hatch rate. The eggs will be well packed for safe shipping. I will not clean the eggs and suggest that you don't either, just let them rest for 12 to 24 hours pointy end down then put them in your incubator. This is a CONUS sale only, I will not ship outside of the lower 48 states.

OK NPIP 3-070

39717_dsc06270.jpg

39717_dsc06269.jpg

39717_tagbantamgdwtrio.jpg

39717_dsc06037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom