SIXTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

I enjoy getting sleep at night.
wink.png

I hope to go! If I do, it will be one day, and I'll bring my youngest son (14). Just a busy time, 31 is Graduation and June 1 I'm looking at leaving for India!!!!

Care to share what's up with India? Quite interesting for sure...I've watched quite a few specials on PBS about their Country.

My 14 year old son and I are hopefully going on a mission trip there! :) Excited for this to happen, but worried that my other son and Hubby can remember to take care of the chickens.

Happy to have you at the bash...simply write down directions for the chores that need to be done. It will be fun for them to make you happy by how well they did...we will be talking about swapping plants and peeps before long...some folks do it through private message once they start dealing.

Haven't heard from bbp....Hope you can make the long drive again! Bring Judy along too!

bigz

Happy to have you at the bash...simply write down directions for the chores that need to be done. It will be fun for them to make you happy by how well they did...we will be talking about swapping plants and peeps before long...some folks do it through private message once they start dealing.

Haven't heard from bbp....Hope you can make the long drive again! Bring Judy along too!

bigz
as insurance, give the chix lots of extra feed and water ,, that should hold them until you get home just in case the guys screw up and forget ..

Back
Top Bottom