Sizzle or frizzle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by waibel zoo, May 16, 2009.

1. waibel zoo

waibel zoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    Anyone want to be my new best friend? I bought sizzle eggs from someone here. When they arrived 2 were broken and 2 were cracked, one preety bad. Then one of my sons(2) found the carton on the counter and cracked one open to eat it, he told me. I don't have an incubator, so I pay a young lady (age 11) to incubate them for me in her huge economy size bator. Well when she was loading them she dropped 5 of the remaining 10 on the floor. She called me crying because she wanted to know how much they cost so she could reimburse me. I just told her if she hatched my remaing eggs and another dozen when I get them, all is forgiven.

So can anyone sell me a dozen sizzle, or frizzle for cheap? I want nice temperment birds., preety doesn't hurt either. [​IMG]

Thank you in advance.

2. waibel zoo

Mar 23, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    Doesn't anyone want to be my best friend? [​IMG]

3. waibel zoo

Mar 23, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    I guess I will have to wait. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  4. Sock Puppet

Sock Puppet Grumpy Hen

Mar 3, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    If you go here and sign up.... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sizzles/

The
    lady that started the sizzle breed runs the site. So she will either have eggs or someone else will [​IMG]

Wish I coudl send you some. I got 4 sizzles from Sara but Im not going to breed them.

5. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    Do you want more I will not send the ameracauna ones this time.......Let me know....i am so sorry about the luck.....

Annika

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by