Sizzled Leghorns Hatching Eggs!!! Multi-Colored!!! $5 each shipped!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Keri78, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Keri78

Keri78 Songster

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Hi All!!! I'm VERY EXCITED to be offering some of my "Sizzled Leghorn Hatching Eggs"!!!

I have my Beautiful Multi-Colored Sizzle Rooster Covering both White & Brown Leghorn Girls

Their chicks will hopefully inherit some of the calm sweet natured silkie genes but
    have the LAYING POWER abilities that make Leghorns Famous!

50% will have Sizzle Feathers and the other 50% will have smooth feathers!

You could hatch out white chicks, brown chicks, or calico chicks!!!

All of my hatching eggs this season are $5 shipped! You just tell me how many eggs you want and the date that you'd like me to ship them out and I'll mark you down on my calendar. Eggs will be collected fresh and stored properly prior to shipment.

I accept payment through my paypal account: [email protected]

Please PM me before sending payment as I want to be sure that I will have the eggs available for you on the date you want.

I'm attaching some pics of our First Ever Hatched Sizzled Leghorn Chick(Hatched by Zoomumzy) She was a new baby chick here but she now has beautiful Sizzled Feathers!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Keri78

Keri78 Songster

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Just wanted to update with pics...this is "Ingrid" hatched by Zoomumzy!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 6Happiness

6Happiness Songster

May 31, 2010
    Are these Bantam or standard size?

4. Keri78

Keri78 Songster

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Hi everybody![​IMG] I've been getting several emails of people who want more than just a few eggs....so I wanted to let you know that I will gladly ship 6 eggs for $25 or 12 eggs for $45 Of course I will always include extras too! I just hatched out 3 New Sizzled Legs here at home!!! The colors can vary dramatically!!! Here's a pic of my 3 New Fuzzies![​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to PM me with questions. Take Care, Keri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: