Sizzles are grow so Fast, Pics

Jaynie ~ I have been very scarce. Things have been hectic here and about to get more hectic (beginning to work for the post office). I'm down to 6 chickens, but they will likely increase this weekend when I go to the final show before I begin working!
lol.png

No, I don't have any BLRW any more.
sad.png
Just two trios of cochins (one of buff and one of black).

I have 2 chicks that the dad was a frizzle and the mother a EE or American. They look like frizzles, one is blue (I think a roo) and the other is brown colored. I think they are so cute. I hope to get some frizzle eggs this spring so I can add new blood. Yours are so pretty.

Kelly

Awww, so cute!
love.gif
Did you breed a frizzle cochin with a silkie? (Sorry if this is a dumb question...
idunno.gif
) I want to breed my black frizzle cochin with a white silkie.

Casey that is a real compliment.

Dino, Sizzles are a Silkie- Cochin Cross. The results of that cross is either a Frizzled Silkie or the Sizzle, which has regular hard feathers. Of course you can only breed smooth to frizzle so you will get both smooth and Silkie feathering. My Sizzles are 4 generation. I did not get mine from Dipsey ( Lisa) I think we both got them around the same time. She may have gotten hers from the same gal I did.

Back
Top Bottom