I noticed a few days ago that my d'uccle pullet (5-1/2 mo) is extremely bony and her crop never goes down. I think it might go down some, but it's allways got a decent amount of stuff in it. I'm not sure what to do, I saw olive oil and water, but she's pretty thin and I'm not sure that's a good idea. I doubt she'd starve. She eats and is active, but easier to catch than she was before. I've massaged it some several times and it's not really helping it. They eat crumbles and grass in the yard. I have given raisins on top of the crumble/water mix I give them but I don't think raisins would do that. oh and some mealworms a couple days in a row.