Skunk in the trap

shoot it. and have the tomato juice or soup handy. i have heard that they dont want to spray so MAYBE if you approach with caution and slowly release it you wont get skunked. or just call animal control. they will love you for it. haha good luck

lau.gif
I was just thinking the same thing. I put out a live trap for a possum that is about every time I turn around and am worriying about maybe a skunk getting in it overnite.
th.gif
Thats the way I would feel. I have HEARD that you can throw a tarp over the trap and and undo the door and run like crazy but I have not tried it. HOPE I don't have too in the morning. I put the trap out late this evening.
fl.gif
Please please no skunk.

i was trapping coons and a big male will smell about as bad as a skunk. i fixed my coop well enough that they cant get to them and stopped the trapping. i was very much afraid of the same thing and i know i cant move fast enough

fill a cattle water trough with water or something deep/big enough to sink the live trap completely......cover the skunk and trap with a blanket.....sheet........or whatever. Put it in the trough....and walk away for a bit. they don't spray when covered......if you don't cover it.......you won't be able to get out of the way fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom