Sky High (RP) Role-play

"hopefully, I don't care if the bus can fly, it still sucks." he shrugged.
Phoenix shrugged back. "It is cool that it can fly... but it'd be nice if it could do it a little faster."
Morgan shifted back to human form, wondering why a girl was working out on the bus.
(I would totally work out on the bus... if i was public schooled and was on a bus more than once every 3 years or so.)

Jenny, in the process of sit-ups, grunted, "I don't have any powers. So I've decided to go Batman. I won't be someone's sidekick, no matter where I'm placed."
Morgan shrugged. "that's actually pretty cool. I've never seen a girl as muscular as you that stayed as pretty as you."
Phoenix shrugged back. "It is cool that it can fly... but it'd be nice if it could do it a little faster."
(I would totally work out on the bus... if i was public schooled and was on a bus more than once every 3 years or so.)
he smiled, chuckling. "yeah, you can say that again." whenever he laughed or smiled, it just automatically put you in a good mood. He had dimples when he grinned, and was handsome, though not a small boy.

Jenny, in the process of sit-ups, grunted, "I don't have any powers. So I've decided to go Batman. I won't be someone's sidekick, no matter where I'm placed."

Winter looked over at her admiration glittering in her eyes. She then looked away staring out the window looking down on the world.

Metallica narrowed her eyes into slits at evryone on the bus, her hair was lightly aflamed, her black hair looking impressive with the fire. She put her feet down on the floor and moved her bag.

Back
Top Bottom