Sky High (RP) Role-play

Student:
Name: Phoenix
Age/Year: Freshman
Power: Can shapeshift into anything, but can't stay in the same form for more than 30 minutes at a time or *dun dun duuun* she's stuck forever.
Sidekick or Hero: can't wait until you decide which!
Social Status: New student
Personality:I'll RP it out if you don't mind :D
History: Her mother is a sidekick, and a laughingstock amongst most heroes. her power was that she could shapeshift into... a canadian goose. her father is... a canadian goose. the leader of that particular flock. Phoenix is not entirely human, she is half bird and half human. she has large goose wings, and her feet are actually goose feet. she can swim really well because of her feet, and run at faster than normal speed because of her feet. however, she usually hides her goose feet in overly large boots, and has to walk with crutches when her feet are covered up. she can honk and understands goose language.
Crush: none yet
Girl/Boyfriend: who the heck would want to be boyfriend to a freaking goose??
Appearance: she has reaaally dark brown eyes, (very) thick, wavy, below her hips red hair that gleams like fire in the sun. more than her fair share of freckles. tans like nobody's buisness. is very slender but not as curvy as most her age. has nicely shaped calves, and is 5' 2 1/2" tall. Don't go telling me her appearence is to perfect or something like that, she looks exactly like me and i am not perfect! the only thing about her appearence that doesn't match me is her 13 foot wingspan goose wings and her inky black goose legs.
Other: CUPCAKES
Username: CayugaLover

Student:
Name: Lexi Treble
Age/Year: Freshman
Power: control over memory. it's like mind control but it's not...
Sidekick or Hero: dunno yet, look forward to which she'll get :D
Social Status: New student
Personality: Mysterious, and yet with a good dose of moxy.
History: Is best friends with Phoenix. is also blind.
Crush: none yet
Girl/Boyfriend: none yet, looking.
Appearance: long, thin, straight white hair, milky blue-white eyes, toothpick legs and arms, short.
Other: has a pet owl named Eclipse. CUPCAKES.
Username: CayugaLover ...again

Student:
Name: Myrleah Barrett
Age/Year: 19
Power: control over gems, jewels, and the like.
Sidekick or Hero: hero please please please!
Social Status: very popular
Personality: very fashionable, very particular. is terrified of dumb things like bad hair days and missmatched socks, but has no fear of things all rational people should be afraid of, like people holding guns to her head etc. very dramatic. the kind of person that calls everyone darling.
History: is best friends with Lexi and Phoenix.
Crush: many people have crushes on her, but she hasn't found anyone she particularly likes yet.
Girl/Boyfriend: looking
Appearance: has long, curly hair that is naturally black, but she dyes it purple. very pale skin, doesn't tan well at all. not a freckle or a pimple to be seen.
Other: CUPCAKES
Other other: she actually has her own buisness: she designs and makes dresses and jewelry. has a pet albino hummingbird named Icecrystal.
Username: YEP IT'S STILL CayugaLover

(Accepted :)

(Dino, I think your power sounds really powerfully but I donno for sure, I'll search it up in a bit till then can you wait?)

Student:
Name: Devon
Age/Year: freshman
Power: Dream control... and not the kind where you control other people's dreams ;)
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: newbie
Personality: Fun, sweet most of the time, very, very random.
History: both of her parents are completely normal, neither of her parents know about her powers. in fact, she doesn't really know about her powers. she definitely doesn't understand them yet.
her powers are pretty epic, but the downside is they only work at night.
Crush: none
Girl/Boyfriend: she thinks dating is gross.
Appearance: Red hair, eyes that change color sometimes, hates most current fashions.
Other: Cupcakes!!
Username: *drumroll please* CayugaLover!

Student:
Name: Matt Myklusch (lol named after one of my favorite authors)
Age/Year: Newbie
Power: waiting for a roll of the DICE OF DOOM!!
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: newbie
Personality: sweet, a little awkward and shy, can be goofy.
History: he doesn't have much of a history. pretty much average. he hasn't discovered his powers yet, but both of his parents are supers so they are hoping they'll show up soon.
Crush: has a massive crush on devon
Girl/Boyfriend: hasn't asked devon out yet.
Appearance: asian, black hair, pale skin, dark almond eyes.
Other: Cupcakes!!
Username: *dun dun duuuun* CayugaLover

Teacher:
Name: Angela
Power: Telekinetic
Subject: she doesn't reeeeally have a subject, she's the librarian.
Status among students: not many students know her very well, but those who do love her.
Personality: sweet, mostly quiet.
History: She would have been a sidekick, but she didn't like the rich, snobby hero she was assigned to, so she sneaked away and became the librarian.
Girl/Boyfriend or Spouse: none quite yet :p
Appearance: blonde hair that's always in a ponytail, hazel eyes, pale skin.
Other: 'loves apples'
Username: CayugaLover (hasn't changed since last you looked!)

Last edited:
yaaay I'm accepted
woot.gif
well at least half of my charries anyway.

Phoenix brushed a strand of flaming red hair out of her face as she hobbled up to the bus stop. Her crutches were at least cute, she had gotten bored of them being grey and had painted them in sparkly rainbow colors. Of course, if she just went barefoot everywhere, she wouldn't need crutches... she shuddered. no. this was her first day of sky high, and she WASN'T going to bring her goose feet into the equation of 'first impressions.'
She was wearing a halter-top, because she couldn't wear any other kind of shirt what with her wings and all. Her feathered tail peeped out from below her knee-length denim skirt.
Lexi heard her crutches coming and turned. "Phoenix!" she said. she hugged her around her crutches. "How's your dad?" she asked. "Pretty good," Phoenix responded. "But the rest of his flock live in our backyard pond now, and they are a little loud." she continued. "Flock wouldn't abandon their alpha bird, would they?" Lexi said. "I preffer to think of him as a king among geese." Mirleah said, coming up behind them. "Leah!" Phoenix said. she grinned at Leah.

Jason looked out the window of the bus and saw a group of girls, one with crutches and wings with really pretty, red hair. "it loos like fire. I wonder if she needs some help getting on the bus?" he thought. (do you knw what Jason looks like?)

Last edited:
Jason looked out the window of the bus and saw a group of girls, one with crutches and wings with really pretty, red hair. "it loos like fire. I wonder if she needs some help getting on the bus?" he thought. (do you knw what Jason looks like?)
no but i can guess :D
blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, tall? i'm sure i'm wayy off course, but hey, guessing is fun!
srry i'm starting to get crazy
hide.gif
steroids make me have massive mood swings. forgive me. good news is after today I won't have to take them anymore, my rash is clearing up.)

Leah and Lexi got up onto the bus, moving close to the back. Phoenix paused for a moment, flabbergasted. she wasn't sure her wings would fit through the door. she readjusted her backpack, which was uncomfortable with her wings.

Back
Top Bottom