Pics

-Eridanus-

Songster
Sep 29, 2023
Illinois
Welcome to my WoF RP!! I got bored with trying to find a roleplay *hehe* so I just made my own!

This is Jade Mountain Academy in the future! It's not too far, though, about two years after the Lost Continent Prophecy. The dragonets of destiny have expanded the caves and built around the mountain, the queens are the same, and animus magic HAS BEEN RESTORED! How? SIMPLE!!!! The Diamond Trial freezes the losers, right? Queen Snowfall decided to refurbish it into a less deadly trial and freed all the dragons in there. One of the dragonets was a young IceWing, two years old, with (undiscovered) animus magic. This dragonet discovered his magic a few days after release.

However, there are more rules now. Only one animus at a time, they choose good and kind dragons as their successors, and magic can only be used for good now. You are not allowed to RP as an animus unless AT LEAST ten people say you would be a fair animus, and if we don't have ten people then everyone who is in the group. You are not allowed to RP as an animus if there is already one, but you CAN be put on a sort of waiting list.

There are now eight winglets and ten dragons in each winglet. You may choose which winglet you would like to be in, although it doesn't matter much. Private sleeping caves are not allowed, and you are stuck with your clawmates once they have been chosen!!!

Here is a form for your dragon. If you would like to RP as a teacher, please say so in the Extras section. Also, if you don't feel like creating your own OC, you can RP as any of the dragonets of Destiny. HOWEVER, keep in mind that if you roleplay as Sunny, she IS NOT YOURS! Other people can control her and her actions if they wish because she is a free character, so BE WARNED!

Name:
Tribe: (If hybrid, state your 'dominant' tribe) (pyrrhian AND pantalan)
Preferred Winglet: (If this winglet is full, you will be placed in the next open spot)
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (optional):
Extras:

Note: You may have as many OCS as you wish, HOWEVER, please be courteous and make sure there are enough spots for everyone!

Winglets

Jade Winglet
Gold Winglet
Silver Winglet
Copper Winglet
Bronze Winglet
Granite Winglet
Mica Winglet
Stone Winglet

Classes are the original history, art, herbs&healing, eg, but you can propose new ones whenever you like!!

Post your character, i will do my best to approve it soon! Remember, NO SWEARING, NO RUDE LANGUAGE, ALL THE FUN!

Last edited:
Note: there are monthly field trips to various locations in Pyrrhia (e.g. Queen Moorhen's palace, the volcanic Night Kingdom, the Dragonet Caves (which is the place where the Dragonets of Destiny were imprisoned), etc.). There will also be 1 yearly trip to Pantala, which will cover the entire continent over the course of a month.

Hmm... hm hm hmmmm...

Name: River
Tribe: SeaWing-SkyWing (dominant tribe: sea)
Preferred Winglet: Silver
Appearance: Built like a blue SkyWing, no fire, large wings. Awkward in the water, but fast due to her large wings. Gills and phosphorescent scales that produce a warmer light then an average SeaWing, webbed spines and claws.
Personality: bookish and quiet, likes music but doesn't enjoy playing it as much. Not a fan of cold or being damp, although totally drenched in water is fine. She can be a little lazy, but mostly just likes to read
Backstory (optional):
Extras:

Back
Top Bottom