Pics
can i be a princess who no one likes and the only reason they havent abandoned me is because i need to have a king dragon? Sorry this thread is a bit confusing me lol
Also can i have animus blood and inheritance but not be an animus? Another reason they have to keep this dragon. thanks for the archives!

can i be a princess who no one likes and the only reason they havent abandoned me is because i need to have a king dragon? Sorry this thread is a bit confusing me lol
Also can i have animus blood and inheritance but not be an animus? Another reason they have to keep this dragon. thanks for the archives!
i mean like a baby who becomes king, not get married

Sure! I can put you as Kiwi's clawmate if you're in the Silver Winglet, or you can have a different clawmate

“Well, that proves it. Now we just need to get a record of it, and show Clay. And we need to do the opposite for Peril. “ Dove excitedly told River. This was going to be so fun!
"I have zero reservations about playing matchmaker," River laughed. "What if we organized a date for them?"

Back
Top Bottom