Pics
"I have zero reservations about playing matchmaker," River laughed. "What if we organized a date for them?"
“Ooh! That’s perfect! And we can get Sunny in it too! Then she can get Clay to come out to the garden, unawares. And I bet Kinkajou and Turtle would totally help us get Peril out here! “ Dove was bursting with excitement. This was going to be so much fun!

“Ooh! That’s perfect! And we can get Sunny in it too! Then she can get Clay to come out to the garden, unawares. And I bet Kinkajou and Turtle would totally help us get Peril out here! “ Dove was bursting with excitement. This was going to be so much fun!
River gave a little sideways hop of delight. "This is going to be hilarious!"

River gave a little sideways hop of delight. "This is going to be hilarious!"
“Who’s the art teacher? We can get them in on it as well! We can have painting dragons be one of our assignments! That will be the reason to get them out here! I’ll paint Peril, and you paint Clay! Then when we ‘find out’ your painting Clay, or I’m painting Peril, we can get the marvelous idea to paint them together!”

“Who’s the art teacher? We can get them in on it as well! We can have painting dragons be one of our assignments! That will be the reason to get them out here! I’ll paint Peril, and you paint Clay! Then when we ‘find out’ your painting Clay, or I’m painting Peril, we can get the marvelous idea to paint them together!”
"I LOVE that!" River exclaimed. Suddenly, the warning bell tolled for class and they jumped a little. "Oh, we're late!" River complained.

Name: Moonglade
Tribe: Seawing and Rainwing neither she doesn’t like either
Preferred Winglet: Silver? Or gold if I can’t be in silver
Appearance: A shiny blue-gray, gold flecks and underscales, but she can camouflage
Personality: quiet and secretive, not friendly, and almost always seems sad
Backstory (optional): her parents and the queen are using her because of her animus and royal blood. as soon as she is of age they are going to take her eggs and abandon her, so all her life she has been trying to figure out a way to stop that from happening
Extras: She can camouflage, and has a secret talent for making maps.

Last edited:
“Oh wonderful. Don’t worry. If we keep to the sky, we can go as fast as we can fly. “ Dove flew off.
River shot after her, but was still left behind. As a hybrid, she did have the huge SkyWing wings and long tail, but her SeaWing instincts and wing shape made things weird. Dove, on the other talon, was from two tribes who were both masters of the sky, which made for an unfair race.
Name: Moonglade
Tribe: Seawing and Rainwing
Preferred Winglet: Silver? Or gold if I can’t be in silver
Appearance: A shiny blue-gray, gold flecks and underscales, but she can camouflage
Personality: quiet and secretive, not friendly, and almost always seems sad
Backstory (optional): her parents and the queen are using her because of her animus and royal blood. as soon as she is of age they are going to take her eggs and abandon her, so all her life she has been trying to figure out a way to stop that from happening
Extras: I don’t understand what this is but once I do I will edit.
AWESOME!!! Extras is just for anything you want us to know that doesn't fit into the slots, like family, powers, and clawmates if preferred.

River shot after her, but was still left behind. As a hybrid, she did have the huge SkyWing wings and long tail, but her SeaWing instincts and wing shape made things weird. Dove, on the other talon, was from two tribes who were both masters of the sky, which made for an unfair race.

AWESOME!!! Extras is just for anything you want us to know that doesn't fit into the slots, like family, powers, and clawmates if preferred.
Okay thank you!

The two hybrid’s skidded into the classroom as soon as the professor started talking.
(What’s this class about?)

Moonglade was on a small island, writing up another map and plan for escaping when she came of age, when she realized she was about to be late for class! She rucked the papers in her satchel and flew as fast as her wings could take her to the school. She camouflaged into the walls, sneaking in and settling next to other Silver winglets, River and Kiwi.
“What did I miss?” She whispered. They didn’t know her well, but she hoped they wouldn’t mind her asking.

Back
Top Bottom