Pics
hey sorry i took so long
“The plan is to have River be painting Clay, but she says something is off, and needs to be added. You’re wondering what to paint, and I’m walking along with Peril. When I ask you what you’re doing, and you say you can’t decide what to paint, I’ll say ooh, why don’t you paint peril. Then I’ll give River the cue to tell Clay Peril is over here, why don’t we say hi. Then something will happen, And you’ll paint Peril with Clay.”
"okay. When are we doing it, tonight?"

“The plan is to have River be painting Clay, but she says something is off, and needs to be added. You’re wondering what to paint, and I’m walking along with Peril. When I ask you what you’re doing, and you say you can’t decide what to paint, I’ll say ooh, why don’t you paint peril. Then I’ll give River the cue to tell Clay Peril is over here, why don’t we say hi. Then something will happen, And you’ll paint Peril with Clay.”
😍

Moonglaze couldnt help it. After school she followed them. She had to know! Listening to all their plans, Moonglaze felt a bit guilty. Nothing here affected her, but here she was, wishing she could help them. She wasnt especially friendly, so she didnt know many dragons, meaning she had no clue who Peril was. But she intended to find out. She continued following...

not in a creepy way, a lonely, bored dragon way

Moonglaze couldnt help it. After school she followed them. She had to know! Listening to all their plans, Moonglaze felt a bit guilty. Nothing here affected her, but here she was, wishing she could help them. She wasnt especially friendly, so she didnt know many dragons, meaning she had no clue who Peril was. But she intended to find out. She continued following...

not in a creepy way, a lonely, bored dragon way
Dove flew off, noticing Moonglaze. “Hi there!”

Back
Top Bottom