Pics
(Sky/Rain hybrid) "Hey, Dove, Peril. I'm trying to choose what to paint. Any suggestions?"
“Why don’t you paint Peril? Nobody has painted a Firescales dragon before!” Dove suggested.
“I really don’t think I would be a good painting. There’s a reason nobody has painted a dragon like me before. Nobody likes us! And of course, we didn’t
usually survive this long, but still. “ peril tried to get out of this thing. “ Why don’t you paint Dove? She’s a beautiful hybrid, and nobody paints those either!”
“But you’re a beautiful dragon too, Peril. Even a teacher knows that!”

“Why don’t you paint Peril? Nobody has painted a Firescales dragon before!” Dove suggested.
“I really don’t think I would be a good painting. There’s a reason nobody has painted a dragon like me before. Nobody likes us! And of course, we didn’t
usually survive this long, but still. “ peril tried to get out of this thing. “ Why don’t you paint Dove? She’s a beautiful hybrid, and nobody paints those either!”
"Yeah, especially Clay," River joined in. "He definitely thinks you're pretty enough to paint!"

Feather pretended to look thoughtful for a moment, then said, "I'll do Peril. Peril, would you mind standing by that dark green bush? It'll contrast nicely with you. "

Feather pretended to look thoughtful for a moment, then said, "I'll do Peril. Peril, would you mind standing by that dark green bush? It'll contrast nicely with you. "
Peril blushed and shuffled over to the bush, her tail twitching with pleasure. You could tell she was a little bit excited for this. "Are you sure?" she asked one more time, out of reflex.

Back
Top Bottom