Pics
“How am I supposed to make a mess?!”
Feather jumped in with, "I'm good at that - I was hatched clumsy. I'll help." Making a show of losing her balance suddenly, she stuck out her wings and twirled her tail, which sent leaves, paint, flowerpots, and Dove spinning on the grass in a tangled mess. If there was one thing Feather was good at, it was being clumsy and making a mess.

Feather jumped in with, "I'm good at that - I was hatched clumsy. I'll help." Making a show of losing her balance suddenly, she stuck out her wings and twirled her tail, which sent leaves, paint, flowerpots, and Dove spinning on the grass in a tangled mess. If there was one thing Feather was good at, it was being clumsy and making a mess.
“I think I will take a walk with Clay.” Peril took his talon, then sprang back, making the broken plant pot burst into flames. “Ahh!”

“I think I will take a walk with Clay.” Peril took his talon, then sprang back, making the broken plant pot burst into flames. “Ahh!”
The two dragons walked off, a trail of fire popping up wherever Peril stepped. River exhaled in relief and turned to see the garden. Feather had done her job well... maybe too well. The garden looked like Jade Mountain had fallen and this was all that was left.
"Should we clean up before Tsunami gets here?" she offered

The two dragons walked off, a trail of fire popping up wherever Peril stepped. River exhaled in relief and turned to see the garden. Feather had done her job well... maybe too well. The garden looked like Jade Mountain had fallen and this was all that was left.
"Should we clean up before Tsunami gets here?" she offered
“definitely. She hates peril.”

Back
Top Bottom