~Skyherd~ A wild horse Roleplay

Quote:
I did!
big_smile.png
It does look very similar--except for the star.

Yea I know for the life of me I cant find no snips lol.

Well the foal in the picture does have a snip, but it has a star, too. So you're really close!
wink.png

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
With a snort, Remus looked over at the other mare. He gaped, shaking his head. Not another one!

Resigned, Remus walked over to Honey, moving the grass and stalks around her so that she could lie more comfortably. In the meantime he glanced at Sprite and her new foal, wishing that he could always remember the picture--it was perfect. What pleased him most, however, was that Sprite had accepted the foal, despite it's origins.

''Thank you'' she said sweetly as her foal slid out​

"No problem," Remus nickered, nodding encouragingly before turning to look at the foal. "She looks healthy--congratulations."

Quote:
As Eric stood, Remus watched, fascinated by the foal's rapid learning. All ready he was getting up, flexing his legs for the first time. "I'm glad you decided to keep him," whispered Remus, never taking his eyes off the struggling foal. "You did the right thing."

Quote:
As Eric stood, Remus watched, fascinated by the foal's rapid learning. All ready he was getting up, flexing his legs for the first time. "I'm glad you decided to keep him," whispered Remus, never taking his eyes off the struggling foal. "You did the right thing."

" what else could I have done? He is innocent and musnt learn of his father. His real one, that is"
may poof.

Quote:
''Thank you'' she said sweetly as her foal slid out

"No problem," Remus nickered, nodding encouragingly before turning to look at the foal. "She looks healthy--congratulations."

she smiled '' yes she is'' she looked at the foal as she licked it clean she waited a few seconds and the foal tried to stand up, it almost did but fell.she was astonished!The foal kept on trying and Honey nudged the foal and it stood up and started to suckle

Quote:

" what else could I have done? He is innocent and musnt learn of his father. His real one, that is"
may poof.

"A time may come when we'll have to," Remus said sadly, shaking his head as he stood next to the foal in case it toppled and needed support. "But we don't have to worry about that--not for a while."

(Okay! I may leave after another post or two)

Back
Top Bottom