Sly fox no match for game roos and oh yea, red neck hubby update 4/25

Quote:
Just curious, where are you from?

We are skinning it out. The lady that owns and runs our feed store loves stuff like that. It will make her day!
ya.gif

the fox is lucky he wasnt in my yard,,, my kids want to eat everything i shoot in the yard,,, hahaha

See? There is nothing wrong with game roos!! I love mine, but he would be a 'take off running, fend for yourself' kind of guy!! He's such a sissy! But he's very pretty so ya gotta love him!
The only problem I have with predators is hawks. Too bad my dad's dog doesn't have wings, or I wouldn't have any problems at all! She is a beagle mixed with who knows what. Not very big, but she will stand up to a lone coyote!! Might stand up to a group of them, haven't had that problem yet! And she just loves coons, rats and possums. She thinks they're delicious!!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Yea he was thinking of starting the Alabama nekkid hunting club but decided against it. Snakeman has also been known on cold mornings to walk the dog wearing nothing but my big fuzzy orange robe. lol
gig.gif
I don't know which is worst but I'm sure the neighbors perfer the robe.
lau.gif
No seriously he has got to step outside when taking these shots. This is the 3rd time he has taken a shot from the doorway and man its loud.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom