Small air cell

Definitely..use a pencil
7B8F1A8D-497C-46A5-B6F3-BA70112163FF.jpeg
All done!

I had a small air cell problem with duck eggs I hatched a few weeks ago. I had not spritzed the eggs with water at all through the entire incubation but (with help from someone on BYC) I chose to spritz them with water 2x a day for a few days towards the end and that helped draw out some moisture for me and increase the size of my air cells resulting in a successful hatch for all. Good luck! :)

I had a small air cell problem with duck eggs I hatched a few weeks ago. I had not spritzed the eggs with water at all through the entire incubation but (with help from someone on BYC) I chose to spritz them with water 2x a day for a few days towards the end and that helped draw out some moisture for me and increase the size of my air cells resulting in a successful hatch for all. Good luck! :)
I never knew it worked like that, I always thought less water bigger air cells. Did you just spray them once each time or did you use lots of water?

I never knew it worked like that, I always thought less water bigger air cells. Did you just spray them once each time or did you use lots of water?
A very light spritz of warm water then place them back into your incubator. The evaporation of the water off the surface of the eggs will pull out moisture and increase the air cells.

Back
Top Bottom