1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Small Animal Roleplay

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by JMwolfHorse1, Mar 22, 2015.

1. *i smile and chew hard on the bones of the steak, but suddenly I hear a call of help I look at you all* Did you hear that?

2. Eruanna

Eruanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2014
    With my dog
    Jasmine froze. Her ears twitched. "Yeah."

3. I'm going to get it!*i run out and sniff the air i pause* I-it's a pup!*i run and hear the scream then stop again* it's not just a pup there's 3 I think*i run until I see a basket and pause* wah?*i trot over to it and sniff it until I see a head pop out* a kitten?* two more heads pop out* and a Pup& a rabbit baby?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  4. Eruanna

Sep 29, 2014
    With my dog
    Jasmine runs after Nira And sees the basket with the baby animals inside. "They're adorable."

5. They are, but what happened to the parents? *i look around and pick up the basket* we should head back to the den.*i trot with Jasmine behind me a slowly walk into the waterfall trying to keep the babies dry*

6. Eruanna

Sep 29, 2014
    With my dog
    When they got inside Jasmine sniffed the babies, then brought over a bottle of milk. "The poor babies. You must be hungry. What do you think happen to their parents?"

7. *i smile* Hey look Jas its a kitten*i pick up the kitten and lay it in front of Jasmine I smile, but stop when I hear a tiny sneeze I turn around back at the basket when I see the Pup i back up surprised I sniff it and it softly grabs my snout I lift it into the air and smile*

8. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    For some odd reason Eye slept through all of this and went downstairs after the others got home. "Whats the camotion down here?" She asked in a Annoyed voice

9. Eruanna

Sep 29, 2014
    With my dog
    "They were left all alone," said Jasmine rubbing the kitten with her nose.

10. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    "Who was left alone?" Eye asked then yawnd. "What all happened when I was asleep?" She walked over to the others.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by