Small chicken homestead

Rosshomestead

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2024
Hi I’m new to the group I live in Oregon I have about 30 laying hens amd 2 roosters that are sweethearts and I just hatched out 36 chicks. I also have 5 ducks. I’ve had chickens for about 5 years so I’m still learning and we have no vets to help when something happens so I have to YouTube and figure out on my own if something is going on with them. Currently I have a chick that can’t walk so I’m trying to figure out what to do to help her. I Love my chickens and my ducks we sell our eggs we have an egg stand at the end of our driveway we keep our neighbors stocked with eggs.

Bienvenue from France

I know nothing about chicks or ducks or raising chicks from eggs but I know a bit about chickens (the big girl type) and …
Sorry for keeping you I just remembered I had some wet towels in the washing machine …
Ah yes, will advise in any way I can and have a good old chat along the way. Along of course with my fellow BYC’s who know farrr more than me,
Big bear hugz

Sounds like you have your hands full with the "old" flock, the new hatch, the ducks AND the baby who can't walk! I think someone here will know what to do, although it's not me.

Over the years, BYC members have literally been lifesavers for my flocks. I hope you find this community as useful as I have.

Welcome to BYC, and best wishes with all your birds!

Back
Top Bottom