Small coop finished - Studio 54 (pic heavy)

Oh your coop is gorgeous!!  Im building mine this weekend!  I love your little peepers, so cute!  :)

Thank you and hope you have as much fun as I did. If I have any advice it would be " go with the flow and just let it happen".

I drew out measured plans for four coops before I just went out and bought some wood and just started to create...plans went out the window! Play it like a chess game. Try and be thinking 3-4 steps ahead.

Good luck!

Mo

Thank you! :) My problem is, Ive got to make this thing like Fort Knox!! I am in Cali on the side of a mountain, so there is anything from deer, bobcat, mountain lions, coyote's, raccoons, hawks, everything that eats chickens, they are in my back yard :(

VAR-RY NICE!
thumbsup.gif

I started to warn you when you started this thread.........and now that I see the first signs of the disease that I believe is second only to chicken math, the dreaded COOP CHANGE Disease, I will warn you. I don't thing there IS such a thing as "Coop Finished". Always seems to be some kinda tinkering or modifications you can think of to do.

LOL Maybe better to say "Phase One Coop Build Complete". Phase 2 begins in 2 Days. Hehehehe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom