SMALL Silkies

This is a laying hen
015.jpg

Compared to this
011.jpg

Young dutch gray available.
007-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

You can get a buf pair from JerryS (I would have to look up the spelling of his last name). He has buff bantam silkies from UK I believe. He is the one who imported the seramas. He asks that you become a member of the serama club first and then he will sell a pair. He ships all over the country. (this is true as of the last time I contacted him, but it has been a while)http://www.jerrysseramasllc.com/jerrysseramasllc/index.html

Last edited:
Yeah I'm getting a pair of dutch paints off of him next week. Someone else told me about him to. I'd love to get some of his Seramas to.

Quote:
Really? O put me on your egg list!!!!! pretty please!
lol.png

Lol I actually live 10 minutes from him. I have 2 paints and a gray. Very nice person! I have an egg auction up with some of his paint eggs in there. I even have paint eggs hatching this weekend that he gave me.

Quote:
lol.png

Lol Definitely, but Joe has some right now...

Quote:
lol.png

Lol I actually live 10 minutes from him. I have 2 paints and a gray. Very nice person! I have an egg auction up with some of his paint eggs in there. I even have paint eggs hatching this weekend that he gave me.

I saw that, unfortunately I don't get paid till next Friday
sad.png
Jerry does seem like a very nice guy and a good breeder and those birds definitely look worth it.
droolin.gif
Not to mention, I'll be able to have my own eggs. Yay...!
celebrate.gif
I also saw the picture of you with one of the birds you got from him. That's so cool that you live so close to him! Sadly I am no where near close,
hit.gif
have to have them shipped.
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom