Smartphone discussion thread!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChickLover98, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Hello guys! As an early Christmas gift, I got the new Motorola artix 2 (I'm using it to type this now). Its an amazing phone and I already figured out how to put a bunch of cool apps and all that good stuff in it. To text on it is wonderful as it sorts your convos. The only thing that can be helpful or hurtful is the autocorrect while typing. I almost sent my friend a text that said "you dung breed to do anything." It was supposed to say "you don't need to do anything." [​IMG]

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

On most smartphones, you can adjust your settings so that auto correct suggests words, but doesn't automatically replace what you meant to say. That has saved me on a number of occasions.

[​IMG]

3. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    Quote:[​IMG]

4. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:You must teach me how to do this...because...the things I've typed...[​IMG] stupid autocorrect.

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

My smart phone if it auto corrects you jusy hit the back button and it changes the word back to what you typed and saves it into the phone. Also works if you tap the word.

6. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I figured out how to change it! [​IMG] My Atrix is extremely cool! It's great for everything!

7. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    I got a new phone not too long ago, and I don't know what kind it is, it's just shiny and pretty. I picked it up and the display read "21:L". I looked at that, trying to figure out what it meant. I tossed the phone down, and then noticed that turned the other way, it said "7:12". Sigh. It or I neither one are smart.

8. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    I love my attrix. As much as im out and about with work, farm, and play I use it daily. Google search for arguments with friends, GPS for destinations I dont know, Music because I like music. Bank apps to know how much i dont make off the chickens, paypal app to sent a receive money, and the ability to set off nuclear weapons during my morning bathroom break.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by