Solved Smilies, Photos, etc. Not Working

Prince and Pavo

Songster
Apr 4, 2023
Hello! I am trying to post a thread but need to add a picture, but none of the options above the “enter text” part (smilies, text variables, quotation marks, photos, etc) are working. They’re all “faded” instead of bold and dark, and it won’t let me select anything. I’ve tried closing out the app and going back in, and completely shutting off my phone, but it’s still not working. I’m not sure what to do. Any suggestions or solutions?

Hello! I am trying to post a thread but need to add a picture, but none of the options above the “enter text” part (smilies, text variables, quotation marks, photos, etc) are working. They’re all “faded” instead of bold and dark, and it won’t let me select anything. I’ve tried closing out the app and going back in, and completely shutting off my phone, but it’s still not working. I’m not sure what to do. Any suggestions or solutions?
Did you try attach files? Noticed you said above but for me that’s below the “enter text”

Ok, so after I pressed attach files, it gave me the option of choosing a photo from my library. I pressed it and it worked, thanks for the tip! However, I still can’t access my smilies or anything else.

Look for this and toggle bbcode editor:

1680845754655.png

Back
Top Bottom