Smittenroade's Art Academy Classroom: Human Anatomy

Quote:
No Equine! That's really really good! The shins may need a little more length but besides that the proportions are getting pretty close!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
No Equine! That's really really good! The shins may need a little more length but besides that the proportions are getting pretty close!
thumbsup.gif

tongue.png
Thank you!

Alrighty! Time for the next lesson and assignment. Let's look at skin...
This will be the hardest one by far. We will be putting everything together that we have learned so far.
First I want you to draw a stick figure.
Second I want you to do the piping of that stick figure.
And lastly I want you to put skin on your character. ((REMEMBER: Think of the muscles under the skin, thats what gives your body shape is your muscles))

You will need a good eraser!
Also, try to draw the first two steps as light as you can, think of them as guidelines. Your fine, finished line will be the skin.
Something that I do frequently is look at models on google images. Look at how their muscles are shaped.

78558_malenude.jpg

I went ahead to show you the finished product so you all can visualize it. The clothes is our next process. Just do the skin for now.

78558_265183_187972354593366_100001418086146_505195_3295336_n.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! I should show you some of my sisters work, she didn't even go to art school and she, to me, is the best out there, if I can get some of her pictures, I'll show them to you, you'll be amazed, your really good too, smitten.

I don't think I've even posted my piping assignment, yet!!!
ep.gif
SOOOO sorry, Smittenroade!!! I love your class, I just have been somewhat busy.
hmm.png

Sorry that it's so hard to see! D: My scanner is being weird and I can't find my sketchbook that has that assignment in it...
barnie.gif
I'm losing it.
tongue.png

Here it is, anyway -

pipingassign-1.jpg

Quote:
She is very good symphony, thanks for sharing! She has some serious technique with graphite (pencils) I haven't done any portraits in quite awhile, maybe I should sometime. Becareful tho because people will steal her work on the net. The best thing to do is embed it if you can.

It's okay equine, just do it when you get the time. I think most everyone has given up or moved on anyways. I'll post a new assignment when you are ready.

Here's a painting I just did of my rooster.

78558_roostercogburn.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom