Smoke Effects on Chickens?

Sadly no! I had to take her to the vet and it appears that all the stress triggered a bout of mycoplasma and IBV :-( So I guess it’s a good thing I am now at my maximum for chickens…as I will need to close the flock! They’ve been on a week long dose of Baytril and I’m finally seeing some improvements, but since it’s partly a virus it just has to run its course ;-( poor babies!
I'm genuinely very sorry to hear that my friend. Hope everything and everyone is safe on your end! Sending positive vibes your way🌞🏖

The smoke where you are must be getting worse with the new fires? It’s so gross! :-(
Its honestly very gross here (air quality wise), but just another crazy thing we have to deal with I guess. Half the world is on fire, and the other half is either flooded, undergoing civil unrest, or another calamity...My chickens and toddler are keeping me sane🥺

Its honestly very gross here (air quality wise), but just another crazy thing we have to deal with I guess. Half the world is on fire, and the other half is either flooded, undergoing civil unrest, or another calamity...My chickens and toddler are keeping me sane🥺
Yeah, there are so many stressors these days!! My kids and chickens are my medicine too! Well the kids are sometimes a help haha. Take care, I hope the air gets better soon! ❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom