Snake Is Eating my Chicken Eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were just gonna kill it why did you come here for suggestions? Shoot the thing and get it over with. The lime lasts a long time and you don't get your fake eggs back. You also don't have a sharp rise in rodent problems if you deter the snake and not kill it.

Ehem, I dont have a gun, it is not allowed in the house, i dont know anyone in the neighborhood that does, it is illigal to even use them on your property where i live. and if i can, i want to let it live, but if i cant, Oh well. Its one of Gods creatures, but if i have to i can call an exterminaitor, but it costs MONEY, and the guy we called before to clear our house of rodents, turns out there we're only 15 costed $120 Dollars! I am just explaining.

Excuse me?
I believe Smoochie is trying to let you know that the picture is from a blog and dated 8-21-2010. It is originally named "black snake eating turkey egg". Other words, it does not appear to be your original picture, but we may be mistaken and if so we apologize.

Here's the link http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m8nI4_uDX...600/8-21-10+Black+Snake+eating+turkey+egg.jpg

I took this picture a few hours ago... It did not come from a website.
Well, here's the original posting of the picture in 2010. http://mustangtripp.blogspot.com/2010/08/black-snake-eating-turkey-egg.html
Of course if you're sure that it's you picture from a few hours ago, then I believe you. Some one must have a time machine app for their computer, came to our time, stole you pic and uploaded in 2010 when they got back. Cool, time travel does exist. No flux capacitor required.

Maybe it's a teleporting black snake, he could visit all our coops tonight. Better put some fake eggs in mine in case he comes back.
All kidding aside, some took the time to give you the advice you asked for and it is not very nice to put joke threads in help areas of the site. It makes some not want to help others who really are asking for and needing advice. It's a maturity thing, one day you'll figure it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom