Snake zero piecemaker one

piecemaker

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Centerville Texas
Went to get the eggs and found this dumb snake in the nest. I use those stackable things for nest boxs. Well it looked like the snake had eaten an egg then crawled thru the holes in the side of the stacking thing then ate an egg out of the nest. Now he has a big lumb on each side of the hole in the stacking thing. If he goes front ways the frist egg he ate is still to big to go thru the hole and if he goes backwards the second egg is to big to go thru the hole in the stacking thing. He is stuck in the stacking thin. Of course I personal do not like snakes for any resaon. Well after the kill DH told me to brake the egg on one side and get him out of the thingy. The egg would not brake no matter how had I hit it. The shin on the snake finally broke open enough for me to see he hadn't eaten an egg after all. I have a set of mini pool balls in the nest , about the size of a ping pong ball. Well he ate the 8 ball then ate the 6 ball in the nest!!! DUMB snake
piecemaker
snake003-1.jpg

snake001.jpg

wow. that probably would have killed him eventually, in a long and painful slow death. Might be that it's a good thing all the way around that you were able to kill him/her.

FOr the record, I'd have freaked out.

Cat still seems a bit concerned about the snake...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom