SNAKE!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you on getting rid of the snake.. Ughhhh A good snake is a dead snake!
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
OK... that is just NASTY!!!
sickbyc.gif

I once watch a python rip into my brother's hand. As the blood dripped off his elbow I swore - nothing that slithers will ever be friend to me!! Glad you got him southernchick!

I have owned snakes since I was 12. I used to breed snakes and would have over 300 when all my babies were hatching. I go over to southern Illinois to look for the elusive red milk snake. I have only found 1 in 15 years. Of course now I don't get over there as much since I have a non snake loving husband and a 2 year old. That plac is covered with copper head and timber rattlers, and cottonmouths.

I don't hate snakes and killing off all the chicken snakes isn't a really good idea sometimes as rats can come in and take over. But my reaction when one gets too close is usually fatal for the snake and not good for my blood pressure!! LOL
ep.gif

Quote:
LOL, I drive half way down the east coast each year to catch and photograph snakes. I wish I had something like that hanging around my coop, lol.

Quote:
I couldn't find the BB's for the Daisy Red Rider, but I found the 22s!!!!! I put a few more holes in the milk crate that I use as a nestbox. Nothing big! I should have take pictures
he.gif

After I removed it from the nest, all the chickens came over and pecked at it! Like, "HA-HA SHE GOT YOU!" I didn't let them bother it for very long. I wasn't aware of the nerves, in them. I figured that it would move a little, but that thing wiggled for amost 1/2 hour!! My dogs didn't know what to think!
barnie.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom