Snap Lock Large

Also watch for excess humidity in your run. If it's a problem, open the plastic wrap further down on the leeward side, for more fresh air. Any new set-up takes time to learn, and don't be afraid to 'fine tune' it as needed.
Mary
great advice, I will def keep an eye on that. You cant tell in in my pics but theres a lot open spaces mostly at the top and doors that are not covered. I will keep my eyes on that & adjust if needed.

I would remove the top foot of the covering on the run. Fold it down or something to let all that foul air out and all the good fresh air in. The chickens don't spend time up in the top part of the run so it will be fine for them. If you do it at about your shoulder height you'll be able to easily check on them as well.
Love your play of words lol. Good advice, you cant tell by my pics but theres a lot of fresh air coming in but I may have to adjust it depending on humidity levels. I am very OCD and clean my run out a few times a day and clean pine shavings if they get wet so we keep the foul air at a minimum lol.

Back
Top Bottom