Sneaky Sneaky Chicken

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sneaky Chicken, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Sneaky Chicken

Sneaky Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2016
    The Garden State
    Hello!

My name is Aleesha and I am the proud chicky mama of 10 chickens! I have 3 Dominiques (but will soon be down to 1 since 2 are roos and I cant have those), 2 Black Copper Marans, 2 New Hampshire Reds, a Delaware, a Gold-laced Wyandotte, and a Buff Orpington. Their names are:

Iris (Dom)
    Betty (NHR)
    Priscilla (BCM)
    Martha (NHR)
    Dottie (BCM)
    Margaret (Del)
    Ginger (GLW) and
    Pearl (BO)

...and the 2 roos used to be Dorothy and Joan.

This is my first year with chickens and I am still trying to figure out how in the heck I made it so long without having any. They are all the light of my life, along with my dog, of course, and they keep my boyfriend and I entertained and laughing constantly. We never knew just how much personality a chicken could have!

The reason behind my username, Sneaky Chicken, is pretty simple... Im not actually allowed to have chickens. So I have to sneak and keep them a secret. [​IMG] They are TOTALLY worth it, though..

Im so happy to be a part of a community of chicken lovers! My friends and family without chickens just dont understand my obsession! I cant wait to hear the advice and funny stories everyone has.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] so glad you have joined us. You have come to the right place, we never tire of chicken talk :)

You have a lovely flock.

1 person likes this.
  3. BabyandCotton

BabyandCotton Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2016
    Florida
    I'm a sneaky chicken too, I should only have four but I own 12 hens and a cockerel who wears a crow collar, soon-to-be a pair of ducks and I have 15 bantams coming! Lol
    -Liv

1 person likes this.
  4. Sneaky Chicken

Sneaky Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2016
    The Garden State
    Holy cow! Thats quite a family! Someday, when I have enough land, Im going to be on your level!

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens.

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by