Sneezing coughing wheezing chicks?!?

I ended up dosing the ones that seemed the worst. I had a chart I saved from here or another forum before when my turkey had a respiratory problem. She’s a BBW, and while her weight so far hasn’t been a problem, she gets respiratory issues a lot. Anyway I moved everyone outside last night and everyone seems to be fine this morning. The polish’s face is still a little big looking but she’s not sneezing or wheezing. I have one that doesn’t look great, and it’s one I dosed but didn’t get a good stick on and I’m not confident in what she got or didn’t get to redose her. I moved her to the front porch and turned a heat lamp on for her, gave her electrolytes and mashed up egg. We’ll see how she does. Everyone else seems to be enjoying the sun and grass today.

I ended up dosing the ones that seemed the worst. I had a chart I saved from here or another forum before when my turkey had a respiratory problem. She’s a BBW, and while her weight so far hasn’t been a problem, she gets respiratory issues a lot. Anyway I moved everyone outside last night and everyone seems to be fine this morning. The polish’s face is still a little big looking but she’s not sneezing or wheezing. I have one that doesn’t look great, and it’s one I dosed but didn’t get a good stick on and I’m not confident in what she got or didn’t get to redose her. I moved her to the front porch and turned a heat lamp on for her, gave her electrolytes and mashed up egg. We’ll see how she does. Everyone else seems to be enjoying the sun and grass today.
How is she doing right now?

She’ll eat a little and drink a little but she’s just hunkered down under the light. She isn’t sneezing or anything anymore so I don’t know if that’s good or bad.

She’ll eat a little and drink a little but she’s just hunkered down under the light. She isn’t sneezing or anything anymore so I don’t know if that’s good or bad.
Could you send a picture? Are her eyes a different color then normal. Is her vent clogged up? Are they bugs near her rear end? Answer all

Eyes are a little droopy, but not abnormally colored, vent is clear, no bugs. No mucous, discharge, or runny eyes. There was a small piece of food stuck in her nostril - you can see it in the pick- I pulled it out. She’s dirty, everyone was stepping on her this morning but I don’t want to stress her out by giving her a bath.

Attachments

• 48778604-F972-4842-A0E8-39847D1D0CAF.jpeg
    48778604-F972-4842-A0E8-39847D1D0CAF.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 46DED9F5-B810-4909-AFA0-1184A0ECDE84.jpeg
    46DED9F5-B810-4909-AFA0-1184A0ECDE84.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 1
Eyes are a little droopy, but not abnormally colored, vent is clear, no bugs. No mucous, discharge, or runny eyes. There was a small piece of food stuck in her nostril - you can see it in the pick- I pulled it out. She’s dirty, everyone was stepping on her this morning but I don’t want to stress her out by giving her a bath.
You might want to isolate her from the flock if your able to. She look sick :( keep her calm and keep a close eye on her

Back
Top Bottom