SNOW SUCKS- how much is in your area

We probably have close to 2'. However, it's now 34 and melting...with a freezing fog mist stuff....we do have another severe winter warning in effect until tomorrow with more snow on the way.
roll.png

We have about two feet - would have had more but a lot melted on the weekend before the present storm!

Today was a "snow day" - schools were all closed and the roads too. No mail even.

I posted a little video of the storm from my front door:

http://denise70.blogspot.com/2010/12/first-snow-day.html

That sound in the background is the lake - Georgian Bay actually. What a cold, windy, wavy day! My girls wouldn't even come outside at all and it was so windy and cold I closed up their pop door for the day. Every couple of hours I checked up on them and their food and water. Mostly they just roosted. They barely ate. They were perky though everytime I came out to check on them.

It was 67 here today
hide.gif
. Not "starting to look anything like Christmas". I feel for all you folks with that cold weather. We were like that last winter. Warm thoughts being sent to all
fl.gif
fl.gif

My son had fun running around outside with a ruler measuring the variations in depth - it has been blowing maybe 15-20 all day. Seems like the average was 6.5 inches or so. Temp right now is 13.

We had the mighty sum of NONE and it was 85 degrees today. It's going to drop 20 degrees tomorrow, though.
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Used to live in Detroit, don't miss the snow.

Back
Top Bottom